Hetaliaa - The Unofficial Hetalia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Update: 9-2-12

Go down

Forum Update: 9-2-12 Empty Forum Update: 9-2-12

Post  Romano Vargas 9/2/2012, 04:46

This is our first site update on Hetaliaa so far, and it is quite a lengthy one. Here are the update notes for those of you who want to know everything that was updated.
--
Everyone who was here from the start of the forum knew how it looked; sloppy. I had been using a Hitskin theme at first, and then went to a transparent forum layout which did not work. I finally updated that a few weeks ago and replaced it with this layout.

There are new buttons! I have gotten most of them up already, but in a future update there will be more new buttons.

Every Hetalia Character has finally been registered. There are now some Roleplay Rules up in the Roleplay Section as well.

The forum header logo has changed to one I made myself.

A Xat chat for the forum has been added as well. A link to it is located in the navigation bar.

The letters on the Private Message button have finally been switched around. They were originally MP, but PM works better.

I have finally enabled signatures. Sorry about that, everyone.

A forum mini-game forum has been added.

New ranks have been added; please do not post harvest to achieve a rank.
New Hetalia Fan – 0-9 Posts
Official Hetalia Fan – 10-29 Posts
Diehard Hetalian – 30+ Posts

I have added a rule or two to the list of Forum Rules.

That’s about it for the Hetalia forum update. Thanks for reading and being a member of this forum, it means a lot.
Romano Vargas
Romano Vargas
Administrator
Administrator

https://hetaliaa.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down